- Pour a little on your vanilla yogurt in the morning or for a snack
- Pour maple syrup on your favorite ice cream
- Add maple syrup to carrots in the micro wave for a glazed carrot
- Drizzle maple syrup on baking fish such as salmon or trout
- Add a little maple syrup to almost ready bacon for a maple bacon flavor.
- Add maple syrup in baked beans made from scratch
- Substitute maple syrup for sugar in baking recipes
- Add maple syrup in your tea or coffee instead of simple sugar
- Add maple syrup to frying onions to caramelize them with your steak
- Glaze ham or pork roasts with maple syrup for a semi sweet taste.
- Have maple syrup with fresh baked bread
See our Recipes page!
- Spread on a toasted bagel, English muffin or toast
- Use with ice cream
- Glaze fish or chicken as the meat is finishing in the BBQ or oven
- Use as a topping for cookies
- Add to carrots in the micro wave for “ glazed carrots ”
- Spread over a baked ham
- Spread on a toasted bagel, English muffin or bread.
- Use as a cooking topping for thimble cookies
- Glaze on chicken or fish just as it is finishing on the BBQ or oven
- Add to carrots in the micro wave for “glazed carrots”
- Use with chicken or turkey instead of cranberry sauce
- Add into vanilla yogurt
Maple BBQ sauce:
- Use as you would any other BBQ sauce, on hotdogs, hamburgs or sausage on the BBQ
- Use for marinating meats before cooking
- Spread on ribs
- Spread on chicken in the BBQ
- Use as a side sauce on your plate
- Good to add in stir frys
- Great for baked beans
- Made with Rice Flour to avoid glutten issues
- Use as you would any other mustard, on hamburgs, hotdogs and especially sausage
- A good marinating ingredient for meats
- Great glazing for ham and chicken breasts in the BBQ or oven
- Good to add in some stir frys (wild game).
- Is made with Rice Flour to avoid glutten issues
Maple Sugar, granulated:
- Add in your tea and coffee instead of other sugars
- Sprinkle on top of baking
- Use for baking instead of white or brown sugar.
- Sprinkle on yogurt
- Sprinkle on ice cream
- Put into potato dices in tin foil on the BBQ
- Sprinkle on oatmeal and cereal instead of other sugars.
Maple Red Pepper Jelly:
- Put on top of cheese ball warmed in oven or micro wave
- Spread on cream cheese with crackers
- Can be glazed on wild meat such as venison, water fowl
- Use as side dish for chicken or turkey instead of cranberry sauce
- Some like it on plain toasted bread!
Food Allergen Considerations:
At Mapleside, we put considered effort into ensuring that our ingredients are clearly marked on the label. We don’t use nuts in our Maple Fudge and we use Rice Flour for our Maple Mustard and Maple BBQ Sauce to ensure that people who can’t consume gluten are protected.
Our Maple Butter is made from 100% pure maple syrup; there is no dairy in our Maple Butter.
We encourage all consumers to read the label or ask us if there are questions.